More and more documents are being digitized nowadays in order to archive them or pass them on. Usually, this is done by scanning or photographing. However, poor exposure, blurriness or insufficient resolution can
Software developer with focus on Deep Learning (f/m)
Nerds, hackers & freaks welcome!
The CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and carries out groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Travel allowance, company pension scheme and much more
- Challenging research tasks in Deep Learning projects with artificial neural networks
- High-performance GPU hardware for sophisticated AI training
- Freedom for your innovative ideas
- Flat hierarchies, collegial working environment with a “you” culture
- Diverse career paths and further training opportunities
- You develop software solutions based on Deep Learning technologies in agile teams.
- You are responsible for data preparation, setting up the training infrastructure, evaluation and product development
- You open up new technologies and topics and deepen your acquired expertise
- You actively participate in project planning and contribute to our team
- You have practical Deep Learning experience and are familiar with different network architectures (e.g. CNN, LSTM, GAN)
- You know Python or other object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java or C++) and have ideally already worked
- already worked with frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch
- You are passionate about development, enjoy teamwork and want to constantly develop personally and professionally
- professional development
- You have a hands-on mentality, strong communication skills, creativity and openness towards new technologies